I am trying to import Gerber files into Protel, from Camtastic. I
have no problems getting the files to generate, but there is a lot of
information missing. The text is not complete and there are missing tracks.
I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I have tried everything I could think
of. Changing the export to metric, using arc's, convert polygons to vector
fills, type absolute and incremental, and zero suppression. Is there some
thing I am missing?
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ted Tontis C.I.D.