You could always photocopy the board onto overhead transparency film, then
stickytape it to your monitor and set Protel to the correct zoom level and run
the tracks by tracing over the film. Its a serious suggestion, I have done logos
like this and it works well.

Clive Broome
IDT Sydney Design Centre        Ph:   +61 2 9763 3513
8 Bayswater Dr, Homebush        Fax:  +61 2 9763 3409
Sydney,  NSW, 2127              Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australia

"Robison Michael R CNIN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/18/2001 11:33:17 PM