I have a board that was mostly auto-routed.  I'm finishing it up, and find
that if I have "automatically remove loops" checked, when I finish manually
routing a net (right-clicking once), any vias I put down in the process are
deleted!  If I turn OFF loop removal, the vias remain.  The problem occurs
both when re-routing an existing trace, and when routing an unrouted net.

Using P99SE/sp6; a 4-layer board (top & bottom signals + 2 planes); the vias
are not blind or buried.  I place the vias without leaving routing mode by
doing P,V,left-click,right-click.  My designs are such that I've mostly used
the autorouter & haven't done a lot of manual routing, but I really don't
remember having this problem before.  Any ideas?