From: Cliff Ober [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2001 4:12 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Schematic hetero capabilities?

I'm working with some large devices (>500 pins), and I'm interested in
representing the schematic symbols as hetero type devices (split
representations of the parts into logical blocks). Is there any efficient
way to do this in '99SE?  I don't seem to find any references to this in the
help or user guide; can anyone suggest a good methodology for accomplishing
this?

Thanks!

Cliff Ober