Thanks Darren, just what I wanted. (I had noticed the tool button for that
function before but was not sure what it was for).

Only one problem; why does the line constraints dialogue box (TAB when
placing line) use mils for the line width when I'm working with metric
units? It's not a major hassle, but if I want a 0.8mm wide line I have to
type "0.8mm" instead of "0.8".