Thomas (and All)

I have already placed them (manually) and I am going to move them so they
are 1cm away from the end edges of the board. I would like to set up a
design rule to check that I have actually placed them 1cm away from the
edge.

Cheers

Wayne

                    "Thomas"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    m.au>                cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Clearance from edge
of board
                    01/11/01 14:08

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Create a Room Definition (design rules/placement).