Why don't they "offer" ATS for the corporate types that like to have a fixed
budget plan, and then not require the rest of us (with fixed budgets) to buy
upgrades when we feel it's necessary?

It seems like they could keep both types of customers happy while still
increasing revenue, although at a more moderate pace.

Tony