When zoomed in on a PCB design, and then selecting an option such as
measure distance, if I move the curser too quickly to the edge of the
screen, protel seems to take ages to catch up with the curser.
This can get very annoying, as if you move the curser in the other
direction to stop the movement, protel takes ages to change direction,
and then starts to move the screen very slowly in the other direction,
but it always goes further than I want.
Its hard to explain, but hopefully you all get the picture!!
Its probably something to do with my mouse set-up, and nothing to do
with protel, but it doesn't do it with any other programs.
I'm using a Logitech Cordless Track Man Wheel, if it is the mouse ok,
but if not is there any way to adjust the scroll options of Protel?

Steve