Wayne

Yep thats one solution but I would really like to know if I can open the
xls file with excel when its still within the database just like you do
with a word doc.

Cheers

Wayne Trow
PCB Design Technician
Gallagher Group LTD
Hamilton
+64 7 838 9800 ext 8737

                    "Wayne

                    Bickers"             To:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <WayneB@trutes       cc:

                    t.co.nz>             Subject:     Re: [PEDA] xls files

                    16/11/01 02:38

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"