Hello Wayne

Save a copy of your ddb file to a safe place first, perhaps under a
different name, before importing other files.  We have had some trouble when
non-Protel files were imported into the database.  I don't remember the
details but I think we were getting some sort of crashing.  We were in a
rush to get the job done so we did not investigate further.  If I recall
correctly, we recovered by using one of the backup files.

Phil

> Wayne
>
> Yep thats one solution but I would really like to know if I
> can open the
> xls file with excel when its still within the database just
> like you do
> with a word doc.
>
> Cheers
>
> Wayne Trow

The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
not to be used by any other person and/or organisation. The views expressed
in this document do not necessarily reflect those of the company.