Hello! I'm the one having Protel Crashes with the message 'Access
violation....  I have read the Protel Knowledge Base and found I should
be doing Database Repair. Maybe the Protel Crashes are related to not
doing Database Repair.

On two large Database Files the Database Repair could not fix them. Does
Database Repair have problems repairing large designs?

Still working on why I get Protel Crashes, so far I have lowered Video
Acceleration, used Database Repair ( the design which has been crashing
was able to be fixed by Database Repair (although there is no way of
knowing if there was anything to fix), and gotten ALL the related Protel
Knowledge Base pages they had. Tomorrow I will look at the Main Board
and make sure the processor looks seated properly (kind of doubting the
processor is the problem since Microsoft Outlook ran good the last two
days, AutoCAD 2000 ran well also (didn't do much with AutoCAD 2000 today
though).

Jeff Adolphs
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Westerville, Ohio