Hi Jeff
    I have nad this problem. I was not sure if it was a "true database"
problem or a corrupt
file in the database. I ended up by creating a new database, and importing
all the old files
into the new database. I proved that I had one file, the pcb that was
corrupted. I then went
back to old copies of the pcb file until I found the culprit. It was a
copper pour. The settings
were too small a track size.
Hope this helps,
Bob Fearon