You could try increasing the size of the tracks and grid in your polygons to a
larger value - maybe 30 to 40 to 50 thou. If these primitives are too small it
increases the size of the database considerably and leads to unstable operation.
Another long term Protel bug. When is a primitive 'merge' for polygons going to
appear?

"Jeff Adolphs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/27/2001 08:52:52 AM