Frank wrote:

...........Very, very few companies make you pay for service packs,
> although I really have no idea what the CAD industry does in this
> department.  Your above mentioned company sure doesn't.  Imagine the
> backlash if they did!

I don't have a problem paying for support,  I dont  have a problem even
paying for upgrades, but dont lie to me and say the upgraded  software is
FREE with my ATS payment.   The brochures are advertising FREE software to
ATS members.  bull hockey  it aint FREE!  Careful Protel this is false
advertisement.

My only real concern about ATS is , Protel has taken a path set down by
Accel,  I hated Accel, I hated their service, and then the money collected
was used to develop other useless packages they wanted to sell you.  So my
service money was used not to improve the product it was  used but to
develop more useless products which they could in turn sell me   and charge
more.  I don't have a problem paying for anything but don't follow the path
of a company that was going out of business anyway...Accel.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD