You are invited to have a look at them under www.nateurope.com.
By the way, do you have a name, intellasys?

Gisbert

                    "intellasys"

                    <intellasys@cs        An:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    i-net.net>            Kopie:

                                          Thema:  [PEDA] Altera and other

                    13.12.2001

                    00:49

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

That must limit your designs!

> >Bastards... Do they want to sell ICs or software? It always makes me
> >mad.
> >

> Both, Tony, ICs and SW. Therefore, whereever possible, I implement only
> devices into my designs which supply development software for free.

Please send all responses to the following address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]