Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 10:32 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] bug plotting rotated fill

<SNIP>

To my mind *any* plot errors are mission-critical. I did receive an
immediate response from Michelle Covington at Protel US support that she
verified the problem. I did make it easier for her by providing not only a
cut-down edition of the problem board file, but also the CAM definitions.
In any case it was nice to get such a prompt response.

<SNIP>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA