I bypassed the web site posting because it just hangs on me (Never goes
through). Hope this is ok and I am not getting into trouble. I just have an
urgent question because my boards need to be at the board house tomorrow
otherwise I won't get them until Jan 3.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have created a project file with two sheet symbols on it referencing two
.sch files (both are open and active). I am using simple "flat design" for
linking two .sch together sharing only net labels and power ports. When I
select the .prj file and try an ERC there are no warnings. When I select the
.prj and try to create a Netlist the net list file is completely empty. I am
selecting the scope of the net identifiers to "global nets/ports". What am I
doing wrong. I have no problem doing it on each individual file. How do I
link all the files so that I create 1 netlist and 1 ERC? The files display
correctly in the file viewer so I know at least Protel understands my setup
it just isn't producing any output.

Thank you

Steve