From: Cliff Gerhard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 11:12 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] multi sheet problems

The setup you described sounds ok.

Sorry if these suggestions seem obvious, but I do not know your level of
experience with Protel.

Do you have the "Sheets to Netlist" scope set to "Active Project" (not
Active Sheet or Active Sheets and Subsheets)?

Do the sheets show up underneath the Project file in the Explorer Window?
If not, Protel has not associated the SCH files to the PRJ file.

That's about all can think of.  Hope it was of some help.

Cliff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff Gerhard, P.E.
Director - EE Group