-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Wolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 6:15 PM
<snip>
I do however agree with the person
talking about how Protel updates board and schematic from library, it is a
little less than I had hoped for in my setup. I really wish the footprints
would REALLY update all symbols from the library.
It does but it will not use those new footprints on a board you need to go
into the schematic for each
unique part and force it to that new footprint. ie if you get properties of
the symbol you see
a pulldown menu for footprint which now does contain the new part too BUT
until you select the
new footprint you will still see the old footprint on the board.

Bob