From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "proteledaforum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 5:46 AM
Subject: [PEDA] Protel 99 se SP4 on Windows XP Home

I attempted to find a faq for this forum but failed. I hope this question
has not been over-asked.
I have a new PC with WinXP home, when Protel 99 se is installed. XP help and
support fails to run. System info fails to run, sfc /scannow fails to run. A
comlete format and re-install is required to get these items operational
again and they fail immediately when Protel 99 se is installed. I know that
the Protel site shows Win 2000 compatibility and not XP but does anyone know
a workaround for the problems with XP?
Or has anyone else experienced the same problems but do not know a
workaround?

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted from Association web site by: Derek Ellis