Mr. Lomax Wrote,
> Perhaps. Every change like this makes the problem more complex. Some
people
> are unhappy about increased complexity. It's a trade-off. Perhaps update
> Schematic from PCB should generate a list of macros just like update in
the
> other direction does. This would be consistent. Then one could choose
> whether or not to preview changes, or one could edit the change list if
> desired.

Yup that would most likely do it at least for the case of already having a
board, like you
also said below. This way at least there is a choice to control that update
a bit.
But I still believe there should be a little more control choice Schematic
to Board also.
Just my opinion even though it may not be the majority.

Robert M. Wolfe, C.I.D.