I think Camtastic is Fantastic. I do a lot of test fixtures and need the DXF
feature so I can export to mechanical vendors. I also use it to make bitmap
files for insertion into word doc files. I also used it to import Mentor
Gerbers and export Gerbers suitable for Protel (turn off all optimization,
and manually remove the G code comments at the top of the output Gerber
file).

I've noticed a few problems, like requiring you to switch to 256 color mode
to output a 300 dpi bitmap. Not outputting a 600 dpi bitmap at all, and not
giving an error message. I also had a hell of a time finding the preference
menu (it's in the file display, one of the unlabled icons at the bottom of
it). But all in all, it is a pretty fine piece of work. It is at least as bug
free as Protel, lol.

Rocky