Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 4:31 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Camtastic

Could somebody give me instructions on how to
A) Load in Protel gerber files (with drill) into Camtastic
B) Join 2 or more boards together to create a pallet (Some of our projects
have multiple boards - we would like to panelize to reduce tooling costs)
C) Output the final database to new gerber files (with drill)
D) Anything else I missed

Sean James
PCB Designer
Telecast Fiber Systems, Inc.