Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Finsterbusch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 12:22 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Camtastic

Hello Tom,

we have had the same problems with text superimposed over pads.
Because not all of our files where affected, i've made some different setups
in the Protel CAM-Manager to find the reason for that
behaviour.

You will only get these superimposed text blocks if you export report-files
(testpoints, status, ...) to the same directory as your
Gerber-Files.

The problem will diasappear if you:
1. switch off the creation off these report-files in your CAM-Manager
2. don't export these report-files
3. delete the report-files or copy them to a own directory (sub-folder)

Regards, Florian