Hello Tom,

we have had the same problems with text superimposed over pads.
Because not all of our files where affected, i've made some different setups in the
Protel CAM-Manager to find the reason for that
behaviour.

You will only get these superimposed text blocks if you export report-files
(testpoints, status, ...) to the same directory as your
Gerber-Files.

The problem will diasappear if you:
1. switch off the creation off these report-files in your CAM-Manager
2. don't export these report-files
3. delete the report-files or copy them to a own directory (sub-folder)

Regards, Florian