-----Original Message-----
From: Bryn Wolfe
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 10:16 AM
<snip>
Think about it: Protel doesn't print properly when the host machine has an
ATI
card or it tries to talk to an HP printer. Do you think HP and ATI have
something against Altium? I doubt it. More likely, something in the Protel
application is circumventing standard OS interface calls, for whatever
reason,
causing some device vendor's interfaces to break. That's not the vendor's
fault, it Atiums. Besides, every other program I have has no troubles using
my
printer configuration, so I say the conclusion must be that Protel is
flawed.
<snip>