OK, I haven't tried the printer drivers, as suggested by others, but here
are a few more puzzling details.

If I open up a database, and try printing a PCB, it works.

If I then try a schematic, I get an illegal operation dialog box, and
Protel dies.

The computer has been power-cycled, and re-booted several times.

I am inclined to say its not the printer drivers if the PCBs print out OK.

Any ideas?

Mike

"Andy Gulliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 21/01/2002 16:57:16