On 10:28 AM 30/01/2002 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>If I want to move a schematic component between two libraries that are in
>the same DDB file then it's no problem -- I just select "Move Component...."
>
>However, if the I want to move a schematic component between two libraries
>that are in different DDB files then selecting "Move Component..." does
>not work.  It gives me an error message the source and destination
>libraries are the same without giving me a chance to specify the
>destination library.
>
>How do I move schematic components between libraries when the libraries
>are in different DDB files?
>
>Thanks,
>Matt
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Protel 99 SE Service Pack 6
>
>Posted from Association web site by: Embedded Matt

You can copy and paste between libraries in different DDB's by selecting
one or more components in the Browse Library component list, right clicking
and selecting copy.  Then in the other library right click in the Browse
Library component list and click paste.

(If you do not have SP6 (I think) you may find you get a list index out of
bounds error when you paste paste the end of the existing list.  SP6 fixes
this, not sure if SP5 does.)

Ian Wilson