Hi,

I have written a utility for this. You can download it from the following
link. You have to be a member of the protel-users group to access the
files.

If you have problems with the download just let me know and I can email it
to you.

/Mattias Ericson

Mattias Ericson
Omnisys Instruments AB
Gruvgatan 8
SE-421 30  Vstra Frlunda, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 31 734 34 08
Fax:      +46 31 734 34 29

                    "Afshin

                    Salehi"              To:     "Protel Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <asalehi@dpste       cc:

                    le.com>              Subject:     [PEDA] Document Options

                    2002-02-05

                    03:40

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hi all,
           Is it possible to change the Title, No. and Revision on a global
basis
rather than sheet by sheet?  I have never seen a global setting for this
but
I know that entering that data 20 times for a 20 sheet schematic can't be
what protel intended  :)

Afshin Salehi
DPS Telecom

見-jgkץy֟!wdzbXm
-ylz(kץǫ^jiB{ZrazXfjhvhkj+M!I"wah醺'^)ޱzm
-ylz(kץǫ髺W٥0+Irkzhاm
&j)Zb(kץy֟!w