The templates live in a ddb which must be open to be able to access them. I
have a selection of templates (sheet sizes, default data) in a ddb.
Unfortunately, I don't remember what I had to do to get them there!

Richard

At 09:18 AM 2/5/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>There is supposed to be a "template" function, but when I read the help info
>(in the current version) it refers to "setting the default schematic
>template" and talks about a .DOT file. When I follow their instructions to
>assign a default template, I get a dialog that only allows DDB files, not
>DOT file. It also refers to: "see Assigning a template to a schematic in the
>links section below" but there is no reference to the aforementioned link.
>
>I think they REALLY need to overhaul their help system.
>
>Tony

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC,  24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970
voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947,  www.cmcamac.com