There is supposed to be a "template" function, but when I read the help info
(in the current version) it refers to "setting the default schematic
template" and talks about a .DOT file. When I follow their instructions to
assign a default template, I get a dialog that only allows DDB files, not
DOT file. It also refers to: "see Assigning a template to a schematic in the
links section below" but there is no reference to the aforementioned link.

I think they REALLY need to overhaul their help system.

Tony