From: Bryn Wolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 February 2002 16:43
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Removing virtual tracks

I've got a track on my PCB that has zero size that I'm having trouble
deleting from the board. It's the result of accidentally grabbing one
end of a track and placing it at the same location as the other end of
the track. The ratsnest shows the connectivity but it isn't selectable
and thus, not deletable. I would have done an undo to fix it, but
apparently my undo history wasn't big enough.

Any ideas?

Bryn Wolfe