Bryn Wolfe wrote:

> I've got a track on my PCB that has zero size that I'm having trouble
> deleting from the board. It's the result of accidentally grabbing one
> end of a track and placing it at the same location as the other end of
> the track. The ratsnest shows the connectivity but it isn't selectable
> and thus, not deletable. I would have done an undo to fix it, but
> apparently my undo history wasn't big enough.

What you should do is to move endpoint any other track segments that join
to the
troublesome track.  Then, you should be able to see the bad one as a
'dot'.  You should then be able to select it and delete it.  I'm assuming
this
is a zero-length track of finite width.  If you have made a zero-width
track, you may need a different way to get rid of it.  I'd select the
net, and
global edit all selected tracks to the correct width, then you should be
able to see and alter the segment in question.

Jon