If you have a sch page that matches the section you repeated on the PCB, and
you followed some pattern in designators, then in sch you can copy the page,
then use Tools | Annotate, Advanced tab (I think) to renumber the sch parts
in a matching way.  Once designators match, do Design | Update PCB to
synchronize.