From: "JaMi Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "JaMi Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "JaMi Smith"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] What does "printed circuit board" mean to you?

Abdul,

Since I am somewhat new to the electronics industry, and to PCB Design,
I am a little miffed by some of your statements below, and specifically
the one  where you state:

A "circuit" is not just the wiring, it is a loop, or possibly the
non-power
portion of the loop which completes the loop.

Could you please explain what you mean by this "loop" thing that you are
talking about?

Thanks,

JaMi Smith