Abd ul,
Thanks, I didn't realize that the autopostion did not work if the comment
fields were hidden. That did the trick. I un-hid the comments, globally
autopositioned all to center (AGAIN!) and everything sync'ed up.
Question, how is it that when viewing the comments, they all appeared to be
centered to start with, yet I had the problem?

Cheers,

                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.