Another odd thing with text positions of components is that the autoposition
takes precedence over the rotation. If you set autopositon to centre and attempt
to rotate the text position by typing in a new rotation value,Protel ignores it.
Not a big bug unless you are building a circular array of components. And
component re-numbering of arrays, another great feature but Sch does not
re-number arrays in the same format as PCB. grrr

"Abd ul-Rahman Lomax" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/27/2002 08:18:55 AM