At 04:31 PM 2/26/2002 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Abd ul,
>Thanks, I didn't realize that the autopostion did not work if the comment
>fields were hidden. That did the trick. I un-hid the comments, globally
>autopositioned all to center (AGAIN!) and everything sync'ed up.
>Question, how is it that when viewing the comments, they all appeared to be
>centered to start with, yet I had the problem?

Yes, I think I saw the same thing. But I was not able to reproduce the
problem in a quick attempt. I have some suspicion that there may be some
bug in the way hidden fields are handled, perhaps when a block is being
moved or something like that, when autoposition is on. Because autoposition
is new, it would not be surprising for there to be some kind of bug in it.

Did you know that the autoposition of the comment can vary with the
autoposition and show-hide state of the reference designator, and
vice-versa? Put both on center and they are *not* superimposed on each
other; rather the block consisting of both fields is centered.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA