From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 12:07 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA]

This may have been answered previously however, has anyone experienced parts
seemingly outside the board perimeter even though they are placed inside?
I have been passed a ddb file from another and if I "ZA- zoom all" it
displays an area much greater than the pcb perimeter. I have checked for
hidden part fields outside the board, but that didn't fix it. If I select
outside an area and draw a box around the board, several parts inside are
selected.
I can't remember how to fix this.
Regards,

                           GE Energy Services