> Y' all havent heard my response yet because e Im trying to visualize if
> using one paste screen for alternating top and bottom panels will work.  (
> it was the best expanation I heard yet why anyone would want to mirror a
> design)     It sounds good but Im still trying to visualize it in my
limited
> scope.     I need to cut some cardboard  up and try it.   I dont want
anyone
> getting any bright ideas we are just now straighting out backward designs
> from the past.....Im chomping on it still.  And yes I have a backward
board
> sitting my desk
>
> Mike Reagan

Tsk Tsk. :-)

In a "print and turn" type of panel, every second unit PCB in the array is
INVERTED, not MIRRORED. Components can't be inserted on a mirrored PCB!!!

(Inverting a PCB is a different procedure to mirroring it. Components can be
placed on an inverted PCB, but *not* on a mirrored PCB.)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer