> The bottom line is - some of us have legit reasons for desiring reliable
> inversion of designs or sections of designs (Invert-Selection) which
obeyed
> all the layer pairings, kept everything in the correct relative locations
> and did not leave components mirrored.

Ian,

Yes it works better with business cards, good example  I didnt cut my self
trying to make cardboard cut outs.    But my business cards worked by select
all on the second panel  ( including inner layers)  then moved/ flipped all
x    It i s paneled  precisely to  your explanation without addition code to
the software   you have that capability both in Protel and Camtastik

Mike