Thanks Dwight,
        I found the "Highlight in Full" setting, lord only knows how it got
changed. The other is a mystery, I had a couple of "crashes/sleeping Protel"
occurrences yesterday afternoon. You know, when the program goes off to
never-neverland using 99% of CPU resources for long periods (10 minutes or
more) of time. It was shortly after one of these occurrences that the
display issues started.
        I'll be damned, I thought I had done this yesterday after the
problems started but I guess I hadn't. I just investigated the bottom
polygons in question and re-flooded them, problem solved, the display is
back to normal. If I turn off the bottom layer, select the same net on the
top layer, only the associated net tracks on the top layer highlight.
Previously my screen was such a mess you could barely see what you were
doing for all the highlights showing from turned off layers.
        Thanks for the prompt to investigate the bottom polygons.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.