that's right the difference between the common English usage of AND and
the 'logical AND' can be confusing
the common english usage is closer to this 'OR' this etc. just as you
have described

in the case of the query manager the logical OR (plain English AND) is
easy to achieve by other means, a true logical AND would be quite
valuable

Dennis Saputelli