I use query manager quite a lot during final checking of boards.

Often to meet impedance requirements all "interesting" tracks on a layer
must be say 5mil. Therefore use query manager to select all tracks not equal
to 5mil (on that layer) to reveal any the might have been routed with the
incorrect width (especially if less than 5mil !!).

Also used to find holes of incorrect sizes ie "escaped" 16mil vias when all
should be 12mil etc.

I know most of this is usually covered by design rules during routing, but
in my experience there are always a few tracks/holes that "get away".