this is news to me, thanks for pointing that out
i will play with it some more, but clearly this is a feature which is
more bells than whistles

it reminds me of something dvorak quipped in the recent PC mag:
two old ladies at a restaurant, one said 'this food is inedible' and the
other said 'yes and the portions are too small'

Dennis Saputelli