Recommended for managing prototype and light mfg runs. Very easy and
intuitive to use, can be shared amongst a few engineers, buyers, production,
etc. I have been using it just for board BOMs but it appears to do the whole
nine yards including ECOs, etc. I have heard that it doesn't handle multiple
users very well because of file locking/sharing.