Nicolas et al,
        we use Parts & Vendors in our shop for all engineering related
components and BOMs. We also use it in a multi-user environment (20 users,
approx. 5 users with edit priviledges) and have not experienced any issue
with the multi-user operation that we know of.
        We are quite satisfied with P&V but if we were to do it all over
again I would seriously consider and thoroughly evaluate the Ionis dCSM
package. It seems to have features which directly interface to Protel and
avoids the slow drawn out linking process.

See http://www.ionos.com/

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth S8155 at NAB 2002 in Las Vegas April 8 - 11.