If you double-click any pad, you get the pad dialog. Go to "advanced", there
you can find a checkbox "plated". The Protel CAM output will generate an
extra drill for each and every unplated and plated drill diameters.
Making the drill diameter greater then the copper does not give the desired
result because drilling and copper plating (of plated holes) is made before
etching. The unplated holes are drilled as last step of the fabrication, at
the same time as the contour milling. So the Board house needs an extra tool
name for these unplated holes. Look at the *.drr file in the CAM folder.

regards,

Heiko Vachek
elektronik 21 GmbH