Does anyone use a third party schematic capture program then import the
netlist each time to Protel99SEsp6? Well I do and it works great always has.
The problem I'm having is that some of the more sophisticated boards netlist
take 10-15 minutes to load each time I need to import a new netlist due to
schematic changes or pin swapping. Does anyone know of a fix for this or a
way to accelerate the netlist import? The current board that that takes this
long has about 816 components.
I searched the Protel archive for this question and didn't see anything that
remarks on this.
Thanks in advance,

michael biggs