I am not positive this is the best way (or even a good way), but what I
do is:
    Design/Netlist Manager/Menu/Clear All Nets
just before I do a:
    Design/Load Nets

Note there is a LONG pause before the Load Nets Window comes up (10-15
seconds) but much less than the 25+ I have seen waiting without clearing
all nets.

David W. Gulley
Destiny Designs